Friday, September 23, 2005

Hello to a Piers without peer

My my my... It has been a pretty long time since I've written something new. Well, one of the reasons is because I've had my nose buried in a series of books that I once read when I was pretty young (and therefore did not know how my life paradigm was like). Now, I'm a little older, and by a stroke of good fortune, I managed to get my grubby little hands onto the entire series. Some of you may remember, I mentioned the series in an earlier post. The series is by Piers Anthony: the Incarnations series.

My next few (actually not just few lah, MANY!) posts will be discourses and rambling thoughts on what he wrote. There will be a LOT of posts actually, because I took to flagging all those bits I felt would be nice to write about, and my books are now starting to look like Post-It porcupines.

So, to Mr Piers Anthony, if you are reading this, it is not my intention to plagiarise. Treat it as free publicity if you will, but then again, I know through your writings and your Author's Notes that you've had more than enough publicity anyway. So treat it as a tribute from me to you, for your writing has truly made me think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter