Tuesday, March 01, 2005

My First Blog

I like the Georgia font. It's got this old style thingey that's both classic and very clean to look at. Rather comforting don't you think? Very rounded, not seeming to want to go in any one particular direction. Oh well...

Yeah, this is my blog. Used to keep a diary a long time ago. Then it became a journal. Then it became an occasional log book. Then it became antique. That was a period in my life when time seemed to pass at Mach 6, and there was never enough time to do what I wanted to do. Now, I'm working. For almost 4 years actually. And maybe, I thought, it's time to start writing down my thoughts again.

For my friends out there who happen to chance onto this perpetual work in progress, you're welcome to leave your comments on my blogs. But I'm gonna fuck you upside down if you mention this in my face. I've got nothing to hide, but there will always be things I'd rather not have my face rubbed in.

So, here goes... I guess...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAH!!!!!!!

8:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter